Wednesday, November 3, 2010

UPDATE

So this week I will have 2 posts because I forgot to post last week. I would have to say that it has been harder to complete my List of 24 than I thought it would be. I figured I would give you an update so that you knew how I am doing with it.

1. Read the entire Bible.
I am reading Joshua right now. The Old Testament is hard to read. I wouldn't say that it is a page turner.

2. Read the complete "Oz" series by L. Frank Baum.
I have read the 1st book, "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz." 1 down 14 to go!

3. Hike Mt. Fugi
I will not be able to complete this because the mountain is only open for limited time, and I missed my shot. So, I have a replacement: 3. Go to Paris Disney Land.

4. Make a "Build a Bear" bear.

5. Go to a country I have never been to.

6. Go to Disney Land in Tokyo.
CHECK! I will be going again on November 21st!

7. Run a 10K.
CHECK!

8. Watch my first class ever graduate from Kindergarten.

9. Learn to play the guitar....well!
I have probably picked up the guitar twice since I posted this... SHAME!

10. Write a song.

11. Record the song that I have written.

12. Stay off Facebook for an entire month.
CHECK!!!!! Facebook def missed me in September!

13. Read 25 books.
1. Memoirs of a Geisha
2. Never Let Me Go
3. My Sister's Keeper
4. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
working on the 5th...I need to read faster!

14. Do not change Facebook profile picture for an entire year.
see for yourself!

15. Do not eat chocolate for an entire year.

16. Be a vegan for a month.

17. Do not drink carbonated beverages for an entire year.

18. Update blog once a week.
If you are reading, then you would know!

19. Lose 10 lbs.
I have lost 10 lbs! Now, I just have to keep it off... I am at 143 and would love to lose some more.

20. Snorkel at the Great Barrier Reef.
I will not be able to complete this one because I will sadly not be making it to Australia. The replacement: 20. Get accepted into Grad School!

21. Do not eat Fast Food for an entire year.

22. Take 1 picture every day.
I am sad to say that I have failed at this! This is the hardest thing ever and I am going to put forth an effort to take more pictures, but I will not be trying to take one every day. Sorry.

23. Go to an onsen.

24. Do not dye hair for an entire year.

Bonus: Complete this list!
My Bonus is not gonna happen. But I still feel good about it and like this little challenge that I have created for myself!


I hope all is well with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment