Friday, November 19, 2010

TOKYO & THANKSGIVING

Well I did go to the doctor! I had Strep AND Tonsillitis!! Today is my last day of meds and I am feeling pretty dang good. This is good because in about 2 hours I will be boarding a Shinkansen bound for Tokyo! Tonight I will eat at the delicious American restaurant, Hard Rock! It is officially 125 days till I move back to the States so Ally, Melanie, and I will have a little celebratory dinner tonight! The purpose of the Tokyo trip is not because of that, but that just happens to be a bonus. Tomorrow we will go to Disney SEA! We bought matching outfits to wear from the Daiso (dollar store)!!!! THEY ARE AWESOME! If the weather permits, we will be sportin them w/ style! We will be at the park from when the gates open till they basically have to kick us out! On Monday, Ally & Melanie will head to Disney Land in the AM while I am off to conquer the GRE!!! The GRE is the reason for this Tokyo trip FYI! After I finish the GRE and maintain my composure after the failure that I am sure I will feel, I will head over to Disney Land to meet up with Ally & Melanie! We will prob leave the park late afternoon because we need to catch the Shinkansen back to Tokyo that night. We will also be eating one last meal at Hard Rock!!! I'm pretty sure I have eaten at that restaurant more times in Japan than I have in the States!
This next week is also Thanksgiving! So I will be celebrating my Thanksgiving Day on Tuesday! It is some holiday here in Japan so we have the day off. I will be celebrating it w/ Harry Potter & Mexican food!!!! Can't get more American than that...right?! haha
Well I will miss my fam but I am sure they will have fun in VEGAS!!! That's right... they decide to take a kick butt trip while I'm gone!!! HAVE FUN!!!!!!

Well Happy Thanksgiving everyone and be waiting for some pretty sweet pictures!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment