Sunday, November 28, 2010

Stay Tuned

Ok so I just tried to add photos of my trip to Tokyo last weekend and it kept saying that there was an error so naturally I gave up. I won't try again tonight but maybe sometime this week. I know that you all are patiently waiting to see how ridiculously cool we looked! I had a lot of fun though! I really do enjoy Disney much more now. Japan has definitely revealed Disney's true beauty to me.
Work Update:
Well this next week should be pretty normal. We have about 2 weeks till our Christmas Program at school. My kids are lookin so cute doing their dance that we taught them! They are doing a dance to Santa Claus is Comin' to Town! We are also teaching our students a few Christmas Carols for the Singing Christmas Tree that will be coming to life at the Christmas Party!
Life Update:
Well as you know, I took the GRE last week. So that is step 1 in applying to grad school, now I am on to Steps 2,3,4.....and so on. I have pretty much decided that I want to go to school in Texas somewhere. I have been looking mostly at UNT in Denton, Texas. When it comes to stuff like this I usually just get a one track mind and can't think of applying anywhere else. I did the same w/ my undergraduate and my current job. McMurry was the only school I applied for...MeySen was the only job I applied for... UNT is really the only school that I want to apply at right now but I do realize that I need to look at other options as well. I believe I would like to get my master's in Special Education. Oh Life! You can be so complicated at times... all these decisions. It's fun but I wish that I wouldn't have to put my life in someone else's hands, and by that I mean schools deciding if they want me or not. I hope that I get accepted somewhere!!!

Again, sorry for no pics this time. Stay tuned and I will make sure to add some in my next post if technology allows!

No comments:

Post a Comment