Sunday, November 14, 2010

Strep?

This is gross:

So this past week I have had a really sore throat. Then on Wednesday I noticed that white spots were beginning to form on the back of my throat...gross. As the day went on, it gradually got worse. Friday I woke up and it was disgusting. The tip of my uvula (the little dangly thing in the back of your throat) was white. So I began to think about possibly going to the doctor to get this checked out. I googled "white spots on uvula" and 3 things came up: 1. STD 2. Strep 3. Mono. Well we can rule out STD! ha And I haven't had a fever or anything so I think we can rule out Mono too. Now, I was going to go to the doctor on Saturday but I had a hair appointment scheduled and I didn't want to miss that so I decided that I can wait and go on Monday morning. So it is now Sunday night and the white spots are not there anymore but my throat still feels a little weird. I don't know if the doctor is still necessary or not. My throat is now bright red though... I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment