Friday, July 9, 2010

24 Things Before 24!

So, tomorrow marks my 23rd Birthday! I have made a list of 24 things to do before my 24th birthday. My journey begins tomorrow and here is my list:

1. Read the entire Bible.
2. Read the complete "Oz" series by L. Frank Baum.
3. Hike Mt. Fugi
4. Make a "Build a Bear" bear.
5. Go to a country I have never been to.
6. Go to Disney Land in Tokyo.
7. Run a 10K.
8. Watch my first class ever graduate from Kindergarten.
9. Learn to play the guitar....well!
10. Write a song.
11. Record the song that I have written.
12. Stay off Facebook for an entire month.
13. Read 25 books.
14. Do not change Facebook profile picture for an entire year.
15. Do not eat chocolate for an entire year.
16. Be a vegan for a month.
17. Do not drink carbonated beverages for an entire year.
18. Update blog once a week.
19. Lose 10 lbs.
20. Snorkel at the Great Barrier Reef.
21. Do not eat Fast Food for an entire year.
22. Take 1 picture every day.
23. Go to an onsen.
24. Do not dye hair for an entire year.
Bonus: Complete this list!

This year might just change my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment