Sunday, July 11, 2010

1 Down, 23 to Go

24 Things Before 24 has officially started! On July 9th, I drank my last Coca-Cola and ate my last chocolate! I can honestly say that they never tasted better. I really don't drink carbonated beverages too much so I don't think it will be that hard to sustain for a year, but chocolate, that is a different story! I bought the Coke when Ally, Melanie, and I were waiting for our Shinkansen to take us to Tokyo. Ally then gave Melanie and I a gift: chocolate Mickey and Minnie! This moment marked the beginning of our trip to Tokyo Disney!
Good-bye!

My last few bites of chocolate!

At the gates of Disney Sea on my BIRTHDAY! We left our hostel at 7:00am! We arrived at this magical land around 8:00am. The park opened at 9:00am. We stayed till it closed... 10:00pm! That is a total of 14 hours at Disney! This is the second year in a row I have spent my birthday at a Disney resort! This might be a tradition I will have to carry on!
Ally & I with some of the essential Disney Gear: Duffy, Minnie Bows, Donald Duck hair clip, and Goofy hair clip. Let me introduce you to Duffy. Duffy is a Disney Sea SENSATION! Everyone at this park had a Duffy, so we had to get one of course. Duffy was given to Mickey by Minnie. She gave him this little stuffed bear before he went out to sea. Duffy also has a girlfriend, Shellie May. I have a mini Shellie May as well! Please google Duffy, your life will be changed forever!
Melanie and me! I wish you all could truly experience the greatness that a Duffy brings. Hopefully this bear will make it's debut in The States at some point! Until then, just come visit me and I will take you to Disney Sea so that you can purchase your very own Duffy!!!

Well #6 on my list is now complete! Only 23 more to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment