Saturday, July 31, 2010

Is Anyone There?

So one of my goals this year is to update my blog weekly. I have been doing very good at this one! This however, is the last day of my week but I am getting it in. But, I am beginning to believe that even though my blogging skills are increasing, I don't have anyone that is interested in them!! If you are reading this, then I do appreciate you!!! I know that I am not very good with words, but I am trying my best!

This last week was CRAZY! We are in the season of Summer Camps right now at my school. I helped with the 1st and 2nd grade camp on Monday. Deborah and I were in charge of the Slime Box. It was fun but we all got soo dirty and sticky! The slime did not come off as easily as you would think! It was very fun though! Tuesday I had the day off, then Wednesday and Thursday were spent preparing for my Summer Camp. It started on Friday and our kids stayed the night then they went home on Saturday. I was so happy to see my kids again! It had been about a week and a half and I was beginning to miss them. We had tons of fun! We set up tents in the in the play hall to sleep in. We had 8 tents for our 4 classes. There were about 8 kids in each tent. I slept outside of my two tents, girls were in one and boys were in the other. I only had to get up once in the middle of the night to comfort one of my little boys that woke up crying (remember, these kids are 5 &6 yrs old). Melanie's kids on the other hand were crying left and right! haha She had a fun night! I would have to say that Summer Camp was a success!
Now we have summer school for 3 days and then VACATION!

Karen and Brissa are coming here tomorrow so I am so excited! On Friday, we will then go to Kyoto. I am so glad that they are coming to visit me! We are going to have a fun time! I hope we don't get lost...! Then on the 12th I am flying back to the states for about a week and a half for Clay's wedding and to hang w/ family and friends! I won't be making it back to Carlsbad but I will still be in the States so that is just as good! I miss that country!

No comments:

Post a Comment