Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Next Step

First of all, I almost forgot to blog this week. I am having Monday be the start of my week and Sunday is the end of it. I am cutting it very close but I am still getting it in!

I just got done reading the 1st Chapter in my GRE Study book. I will be taking it in Tokyo. I need to look at dates to make sure I don't have to work but I am hoping to take it at the end of October or the beginning of November. I am taking it now so that I can hopefully go to Grad School in the Fall. Right now I don't know where I want to go but I have looked at a couple of schools. I think that I would like to get my Masters in either Reading Ed or Special Ed. At the moment, I am leaning more towards Special Ed. I am getting more and more excited to come home but I am still living every day to it's fullest here.

Here are some other little things about my life this past week:

1. I ran 5 miles today!
2. I was sick and had a sore throat all week long. (it is slowly going away now though!)
3. I went to Oktoberfest.
4. I received my information packet for the child I am sponsoring through Compassion International. I am sending him my first letter tomorrow!
5. I am going through withdrawals from Facebook....1 more week!

No comments:

Post a Comment