Sunday, September 12, 2010

Field Day

Brief Update of The List:
My picture of the Day has been put on a hold. I will plan on jumping back into that in October!
I prob won't be snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef anytime this year because tickets for Australia are super expensive!
I am in the process of working on my trip to a different country. That will be settled tonight


Ok now for what this blog is all about: FIELD DAY!
Today was a fun day. Field Day consists of organized relays, dances, and activities for the entire family to enjoy. The kids have been practicing for this day for the past couple of weeks. They learned an exercise dance, a baton relay, a maypole, and a pom pom dance. These past couple of weeks have been filled w/ much stress and frustration but we somehow got through. TODAY WAS WONDERFUL! My class did soo good! My kids won the K5 Relay! We got 1st Place! They were so excited. My class also won the mother's relay as well. The moms of my kids stood in a line and past a hula hoop from the front to the back then back to the front again! We had fun. All the parents of my kids are very competitive so they worked hard in every event!
The teachers and parents also ran a baton relay. Us teachers won!!! It was great! Well I didn't have much time for this post but I had to get this weekly one in. I hope this one works. Next week will be better, I promise!

Oh, and lately I have become addicted to Army Wives! I cry at every episode but it is just a beautiful show!

No comments:

Post a Comment