Thursday, September 16, 2010

March 2011, Vacation, and MORE

I have made my decision: I am moving back to the States in March! It was a tough one to make but I do believe it is the right one. I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience over here but I think America needs me, and I need her! So what's my next step? GRAD SCHOOL! Now I am on the hunt for what I will be doing when I move back!

Logan, Melanie, Ally, and I will be traveling in Europe for our Christmas Break. Our plans aren't set yet but we have our tickets to and from Germany!!! That is a start! So if you have suggestions on what was great to see in Germany, let me know. We also plan on going to Austria so that we could do the Sound of Music tour....definitely a must!

I go to the ocean tomorrow with my kids! We will wade in the water and hunt for seashells! It is going to be soo much fun! I am excited! My kids really are the cutest kids EVER! Then after tomorrow we have a 3 day weekend, class on Tuesday & Wednesday, a day off on Thursday and then class on Friday. So these next few days off will be spent w/ friends and filled with relaxation! It isn't even 9:00pm here and I am like falling asleep typing this!
So really what I am getting at is that these next few days are gonna be filled with excitement, awkwardness, and laughs! I will do my best to fill you in on what happens!

Well peace out my reader(s).

1 comment: