Sunday, August 29, 2010

"Never Let Me Go"... more like Never Let Me Read AGAIN!

13. Read 25 Books

Since my birthday I have only read 1 book, Memoirs of a Geisha. I really enjoyed the book and I strongly recommend it. I think that I might have enjoyed it more since I actually live in Japan. If I were to read it prior to living here I think I still would have enjoyed though. It was neat to compare it to present day Japan.
Right now I am reading Never Let Me Go. I don't like it at all. I'm about half way through and I really couldn't even tell you what is happening. I don't know. It doesn't intrigue me at all. I will finish it though!
I do need to jump the gun though and start reading more because I have a lot of books to read this year!!!

Also #12 on my list is stay off facebook for an entire month. This will start September 1st. So people, if you want to contact me, you need to do it in other ways besides facebook. I have a couple more days to go though!


No comments:

Post a Comment