Thursday, August 19, 2010

Family, Friends, & a Sunburn!

Right now I am sitting in the Albuquerque Airport. I am Dallas bound and I am so excited to go hang out with Shelby! I talked to her the other day and she said that she was getting our little weekend planned out. These plans will include pedicures, afternoon movies, cupcakes from sprinkles, shopping, a Bridget Jones' Diary marathon so that we can relate and complain about our singleness, and a bunch of other girly/fun things! While I am in Dallas I will also be meeting up with a few other of my really good friends that I haven't seen in a year or so!
It has been so good to see everyone! Clay and Kristen's wedding was absolutely beautiful! They are such a beautiful couple! Kristen looked absolutely gorgeous. Because of this wedding I got to see people that I haven't seen in a long time. Hey Ginger! It was fun to be with all these wonderful faces again! After the wedding I went to Sedona with my family. I got really sunburned...this is the first time I have ever had it this bad I think!
Well I am about to board my plane so I can't really express all the joy that I have endured this past week because I don't have time. But I am off to Dallas to continue my vacation! I really don't want to fly back on Monday...

1 comment:

  1. hahaha!!!! I love it! That was perfect! I love how you just threw it in there randomly. Thanks Kels! I'm glad I got to see you, my friend! Come home again soon!

    ReplyDelete