Tuesday, March 9, 2010

List It Up!

Hello again. I am so sure that all of you have missed me deeply! It has been forever again since my last post and I have so much to say. So much that I don't really know where to start or what to emphasize the most so I am going to make a list again. I like to make lists so here ya go:

1. Have had 2 very successful meetings for my book club! (my friend Katie Wendland and I started it)
  • 1st meeting: Persuasion by Jane Austen
  • 2nd meeting: Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding
2. New teachers came which means I have new friends!
  • 2 of which I am hanging out w/ right now... shout out to Melanie & Ally
3. Endured 2 weeks of formal training for the MeySen Curriculum.
  • consisted of long talks, study guides, reviews, final exams, and many many sweets
4. Successfully celebrated by 22nd Valentine's Day of singleness!
  • to celebrate, I wore a kimono... they def aren't made for American girls, if ya know what I mean...
5. Decided I am going to make a list of 24 things to do before turning 24.
  • I turn 23 on July 10th. I have time to make a list, any suggestions?
6.. I survived a tsunami, it was only 10cm!
7. I ate raw whale, and it was good!
  • The boy who was selling it looked good too!
8. I'm sick of snow.
9. I got bored one day so I cut me some straight bangs.

10. My friends and I have found a great burger joint called Kame House.
  • The manager is also very good looking and I will refer to him as mohawk boy.
11. My future students found out that I will be their teacher and only 1 kid said, "No!"

So here are the top 11 things that have happened since my last post. Like I said before, I suck at blogging. Don't expect much, but do expect a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment