Saturday, December 10, 2011

I'M EXCITED!

I'M EXCITED that I just finished my 1st semester of grad school! 
I'M EXCITED that my brother is getting married in 22 days!
I'M EXCITED to go shopping tomorrow! 
I'M EXCITED to see some of my greatest friends next weekend!
I'M EXCITED that I will be with my family in 8 days! 
I'M EXCITED that some of my students from Japan send me letters and video messages! 
I'M EXCITED for Breakfast Club Tuesdays with my dear friends!
I'M EXCITED for CHRISTMAS! 
I'M EXCITED for so many things!!!  


Life can be filled with so many things that deprive us of happiness.  I hope that you can find joy in the simple aspects of your life.  Every day is a new day.  LIVE IT UP and rejoice in all things good!! 


I'M EXCITED for what is to come! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kelsey! I wasn't sure you were still writing your blog and kind of found it while looking through other stuff.

    I love your goals for yourself! So often we do just wait for stuff to happen and then get frustrated when things don't happen the way we want them to. You are a go-getter, so I don't doubt you will achieve these goals! You're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete