Friday, March 4, 2011

thoughts

Ok well maybe I have more than 3 readers, that makes me feel a little more special. So today I was thinking, I don't know if I am going to put any posts about my trip to Europe. I feel like that boat has already passed and it's old news. So, I don't think I am going to blog about it. I wish that I would have that first week when I was back. The reason why I didn't blog immediately was because my camera didn't work on my trip so I was waiting to get pictures from my friends. I wanted to blog w/ some pictures so that you could see a little of what I was talking about. I guess I could still share some of the highlights of my trip. I might do that. I will go back and look through all the pictures again so I can write about some of it. Barcelona was my favorite part of the trip. The weather was the best there and I seriously fell in love with the Gaudi architecture. That man was a genius and I still cannot get over the masterpieces he created! If you don't know who I am talking about, please google Antoni Gaudi.

I might start training for a triathlon when I move back to the States! I was thinking about it today, the only thing holding me back is my foot. We will see!!

22 days till AMERICA!

1 comment:

  1. The Sagrada Família looks amazing with the cranes digitally removed.

    ReplyDelete