Monday, February 28, 2011

Names

So this is long overdue, but here we go:

On Dec 26, Logan, Ally, Melanie, and I began our trip to Europe. The night bus to the Narita airport was the first leg of our trip. We left Sendai around 10pm and arrived at the airport around 6:00 or 6:30 am. (Sorry, I can't remember exactly). It was a long bus ride but I was able to sleep a little bit.

Here is Melanie and I checking in for our first flight!
Since I didn't get much sleep on the bus, I decided to sleep in the airport. Notice the greasy hair!.. it only got worse!

We had a few hours to kill at the airport. So to fill our time, we did a little workout, yes, people were staring. We also decided that for each country we visited we needed to have names that were native to that country. Here are our names:

Germany
  • Melanie--Quabena
  • Logan--Valda
  • Ally--Ladislava
  • Me--Daboya
France
  • Melanie--Dixie
  • Logan--Abelina
  • Ally--Belle
  • Me--Brucie
Spain
  • Melanie--Madrona
  • Logan--Ursulina
  • Ally--Lupe
  • Me--Kiki
Italy
  • Melanie--Trilby
  • Logan--Rosalia
  • Ally--Francesca
  • Me--Verdi
This was obviously a start to a GREAT Trip!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment