Sunday, December 5, 2010

Can I sing with you?

I love to sing. I have loved it since I can remember. Lately, I have really been missing out on being a part of something that allows me to thoroughly enjoy this passion of mine. So because I'm bored about 75% of the time that I am in my apartment I have started to think that it is funny to tweet famous singers/bands to see if I can sing with them. Yes, this is weird and the sad part of it is is that a part of me is serious about it. My first tweet was to the David Crowder Band. I tweeted them about a week ago.... no response. Today I just tweeted Shane & Shane. We will see if I ever get a response. As of now, I will just continue to dream. Maybe some day my voice will be heard!

Who should I tweet next?

I'm thinking Justin Timberlake.... ha a girl can dream!

1 comment: